For legal teams that are ready to take their firm to the next level, legal case intake software or a CRM designed specifically for law firms is often a priority. It is important to find a system with innovative and intuitive features to fit your firm’s needs. If price is your only decision making criteria, then you may have a big shock coming.
Before deciding on any particular brand of software, make some important comparisons using these top 10 considerations when choosing your legal CRM or legal case intake software:
- Will it systematically increase lead-to-client conversion by over 30-40% for all leads/referrals/potential new clients and help grow the firm?
- Does it offer both integrated SMS Text Message AND Email nurturing and educational content marketing campaigns? Does it offer auto-responders with Automated Follow-Up Task creation?
- Is the CRM integrated with your firm’s legal case management software to prevent double data entry?
- Does it offer both cloud-based or on-premises server-based option?
- Does the system offer ready-to-use law firm templates for your specific area of law? Does the system seamlessly integrate with your website in minutes?
- Are there marketing analytics for identifying bottlenecks at your firm, measuring the effectiveness of your marketing efforts and ROI?
- Does it integrate with leading digital signature providers such as Docusign to prevent & mitigate security and compliance issues from the free/generic e-sign solutions?
- Are the digitally signed medical releases, client retainer contracts, etc accepted at your medical providers and by your State Bar Association? Are you aware that for law firms, the free and generic e-signs have security and compliance issues making them potentially dangerous and require redoing all of the signatures at a later date?
- Does it integrate with your advertising/marketing vendors and have auto-import features to eliminate human error and wasted time doing data entry from internet lead sources? Does it automatically follow-up with auto-imported internet leads from regardless of the time of day?
- Is there an easy-to-use self-training dashboard?
The days of handling legal case intake and marketing automation in a manual fashion are over. We currently live in a fast-paced digital age where, in order to remain viable in a very competitive law firm landscape, automated efficiency is the rule, not the exception. On the downside, technology quite often removes that personal touch and comfort level many people still desire when seeking legal counsel.
Fortunately Law Ruler, a leader in legal case intake software and legal CRM, has created a cutting-edge, easy-to-use, all-in-one solution that retains the personal nature of practicing law and builds lifelong client relationships. Law Ruler knows that people do business with firms they like, especially with firms who know their name when they call. For this reason, the Law Ruler development team made it their mission to create a premium legal case intake software platform that not only increases a firm’s efficiency, but also personalizes the experience for its clients.
Law Ruler Cloud is the most commonly requested installation of Law Ruler legal case intake software, and runs over the Internet in ANY browser on Mac or PC, with nothing installed on your local computer and a low monthly subscription.
Law Ruler On-Premise software is also available and can be installed on your law firm’s local network, on your server(s) or on a cloud/hybrid host of your choice (requires a Microsoft Windows Server® environment). The Server installation of Law Ruler even lets you access it from outside the office while travelling. If you need help deciding which system is best for your firm, do not hesitate to call 1-800-431-6779 to speak to a Law Ruler consultant.
Law Ruler is the best legal case intake software solution if your firm is looking for an easy-to-use that is “Set and Forget” and systematically increases lead-to-client conversion by over 30-40% for personal injury, mass tort, and other plaintiff law firm practices.
The industry-leading legal case intake software from Law Ruler reduces workload, track leads and increase your firm’s efficiency by automating repetitive activities in a very personalized way. With hundreds of features to choose from, Law Ruler can even be customized for each practice area that you support, and contains a complete intake system and process that allows your firm to function at a higher level and accomplish much more in less time. Law Ruler offers all you need to run a plaintiff law practice and increase your client portfolio!
Make your clients feel like everyone knows their name and check out Law Ruler’s no risk FREE 14-day trial today. For more information, visit http://www.lawruler.com/ or contact Law Ruler at: 1-800-431-6779 or firstname.lastname@example.org.